Experiments Source Code
We plan to provide the source code of all experiments and plugins for ARK (Augmented Reality for Kilobots). Each plugin is composed of the code for the BCS (Base Control Station) and the code for the Kilobot control software.
In the paper of ARK (IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters), we show three demos: automatic ID assignment, automatic positioning, and foraging.
Download the ARK Demos experiments' code
- ID assignment functionality is already included in the ARK main BCS software (available at https://github.com/DiODeProject/KilobotArena)
- Kilobots automatic calibration functionality is already included in the ARK main BCS software (available at https://github.com/DiODeProject/KilobotArena)
- the Kilobot control software for Kilobots automatic calibration is ARKalib.c
- Automatic positioning code
- ARK experiment code to store the image frames and use them for offline tests
- BCS code: RecordARKframes.zip
Download the Pheromone experiment code
The code of the paper A. Font Llenas, M.S. Talamali, X. Xu, J.A.R. Marshall, and A. Reina. Quality-sensitive foraging by a robot swarm through virtual pheromone trails. In Proceedings of 11th International Conference on Swarm Intelligence (ANTS 2018), LNCS 11172. Springer 2018 is available here: https://github.com/DiODeProject/PheromoneKilobot